Friday 10 June 2011

The weather is playing games on our gardens in California



I received this beautiful postcard from Pat the other day, such a surprise to have a hand full of mail and to glimpse the colorful corner of her card. She couldn't have sent me a more perfect card, the garden is my shangri la. Pat tells me that she has been working in the garden and sat down to rest and do her sketch. She says that the grapes are early and the Camilla's should have been all done blooming in February. I do feel your same issues although I am loving this cooler weather. Thanks Pat for such a perfect card!

3 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

I love this:)

Robyn Sinclair said...

Such a romantic image by a dedicated gardener. Stunning show of poppies and climbers, Pat.

Bridget Hunter said...

Its so obvious that Pat has a real love of plants and colour. A beautifully delicate card.