Sunday 3 June 2012

Keep on Walking!

Don't know about you, but we've been missing those exciting rectangles of card and illustrated envelopes arriving every month in our postboxes - so some Sketchercisers have decided to carry on into a second round of international postcard-from-my-walk sending and receiving. Sadly not everyone feels able to commit to another year of producing and sending sketches, so it's a slightly shorter list of participants, but the rest of us have got back into the familiar panicky 'It's the end of the month and I haven't done my Postcard' mode and are ready, or not, to send off the first one during the next week or two. Some of us have decided to stick to a theme to draw, and some have specified a preference for sketches they'd like to receive, so stay tuned and see if you can work out any themes emerging as we continue our exchange. (Just to keep it interesting, some don't mind either way!)

6 comments:

Linda Popple said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this new round! Really sounds like fun.

Bridget Hunter said...

A great start Cathy - thankyou for the wonderful stamp. Now to step into panic mode :>)

Leslie said...

I'm so glad some of you are continuing this. I absolutely loved the past year's worth of art.

Making A Mark said...

Nice to get this underway again - even if I'm starting late.

Robyn Sinclair said...

Mine's in the mail. I'm off to rather a slow start this year but looking forward to a surprise in my mailbox.

Nora MacPhail said...

What an awesome project to participate it. Sounds fun. Happy Postcarding!